When we work with the vibrational energies of Nature, it is really important to be grounded. Grounding allows the frequencies and vibrations we work with to be assimilated by the body energy systems
- Grounding crystals at Earth Star (or carried) e.g., hematite, copper, smoky quartz, black tourmaline
- Rub the bottom of the feet – with a stainless-steel spoon or hematite
- Foot Massage to open the chakras in the feet and the gaits
- Do a mental grounding visualisation
- Massage/Tap/Figure 8 Kidney 1 on the soles of the feet. You can add a “grounding” oil to Kidney 1 e.g. Vetiver,
or Clematis Flower remedy.
- Activate Belt flow meridian (which wraps around the waist).
This connects the and lower parts of the body and if energy here is restricted/stagnated, it can lead to lack of grounding
Trace Stomach meridian or tap Stomach 2 and St 45
Leave a Comment