SHOCK, TRAUMA AND THE VAGUS NERVE ONLINE WORKSHOP
The workshop consists of Lifetime Access to 3×3 hour classes – recordings of Live Zoom classes.
Lifetime access to a recording of a Live Post Class Q&A.
The prerequisite for this workshop is previous attendance of a Live or Online Vagus Nerve workshop with Kim.
Topics we will look at will include but not limited to:
- Shock and Trauma and its impact on the Nervous System and the Vagus Nerve
- The Kidney and Heart Protector meridians as “holders” of shock in the body
- How shock and trauma in Chinese medicine is seen to impact the Zhi and Shen
- Original shock as a detriment of our primary energetic element
- The Chong Mai or Penetrating vessel and early shock and Trauma
- Birth as our first “shock”
- We will look at the work of Stephen Porges, Peter Levine, Bassel Van Volk and how their literature and research has progressed our understanding of shock, trauma and the Vagus Nerve
Big life events and the small shocks and upsets of daily life often lie at the root of self-sabotage, lack of self-love and self-care, personal happiness and contentment and with that the will and ability to lead our most joyous life and embrace our life purpose.
We will work with exercises, techniques and 2 energetic treatments that help the body, psyche and energy systems deal with shock and trauma. The therapeutic protocols we will work with draw on the acupressure points and wisdom of Oriental Medicine woven into our understandings and work with the Vagus Nerve to help with shock and traumatic distress in the body and energy systems.
The fee is £110 for all three classes. Workshop manual and lifetime access to the class recordings.
Book on Events Page