SHOCK, TRAUMA AND THE VAGUS NERVE ONLINE WORKSHOP
6-9pm UK time on July 30th and August 2nd and 5th 2020
The prerequisite for this workshop is previous attendance of a Vagus Nerve workshop with Kim.
Topics we will look at will include but not limited to:
- Shock and Trauma and its impact on the Nervous System and the Vagus Nerve
- The Kidney and Heart Protector meridians as “holders” of shock in the body
- How shock and trauma in Chinese medicine is seen to impact the Zhi and Shen
- Original shock as a detriment of our primary energetic element
- The Chong Mai or Penetrating vessel and early shock and Trauma
- Birth as our first “shock”
- We will look at the work of Stephen Porges, Peter Levine, Bassel Van Volk and how their literature and research has progressed our understanding of shock, trauma and the Vagus Nerve
Big life events and the small shocks and upsets of daily life often lie at the root of self-sabotage, lack of self-love and self-care, personal happiness and contentment and with that the will and ability to lead our most joyous life and embrace our life purpose.
We will work with exercises, techniques and 2 energetic treatments that help the body, psyche and energy systems deal with shock and trauma. The therapeutic protocols we will work with draw on the acupressure points and wisdom of Oriental Medicine woven into our understandings and work with the Vagus Nerve to help with shock and traumatic distress in the body and energy systems.
The workshop will be held over 3 live zoom classes which will be recorded – so you can view them anytime. The live zoom will take place from 6-9pm UK time on July 30th, August 2nd and August 5th.
The fee is £110 for all three classes. Workshop manual and lifetime access to the class recordings.
Book on Events Page