The Shadow behind Health
Online Workshop with Kim Dowdell
November 27th & 30th 6-9pm UK time
The workshop is supported by comprehensive notes and will be recorded, so you can watch it anytime, anywhere in the World
ARE YOU INFLAMED?
Inflammation is the often secret shadow behind many illnesses, especially chronic, long term patterns of ill health.
Inflammation is involved in depression, chronic fatigue, diabetes, brain fog, autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, digestive problems, inflammatory bowel disease, endometriosis, lupus and so much more.
It is perhaps even more crucial currently, that we work to control inflammation in ourselves and clients. Research shows that COVID 19 includes in its pathophysiology an excessive inflammatory phase called a “cytokine storm” that is closely linked to high mortality” and a large percentage of people who have suffered serious symptoms or died with COVID 19 have had underlaying conditions that involve inflammation – including diabetes, obesity, chronic heart or respiratory disease.
In Inflammation – the Shadow behind Health, workshop we will we exploring inflammation and the energy markers to identify it and treat it.
We will look at:
- Stress and Inflammation
- Our immune system – fighting the “enemy” or “friendly fire”
- Controlling inflammation – the Vagus Nerve and Spleen
- Inflammatory foods and excess weight as inflammation
- The “Inflamed Brain” and depression
- Chronic fatigue, Brain fog and Inflammation
- Is your Gut inflamed?
- Understanding inflammation from the perspective of Traditional Oriental Medicine
- The Balance of Yin and Yang and Acupressure points for inflammation
You will learn a powerful acupressure protocol for addressing inflammation and chronic health conditions
“Inflammation – The Shadow behind Health” workshop will take place on November 27th/30th 6-9pm London time. It will be recorded, with lifetime access and be supported by comprehensive notes. The fee is £110.