Deep Restorative Winter Rest- The HOW to Guide!
I am delighted to invite you to join me for a Live Zoom workshop – The Deep, Restorative Winter Rest. The class will be RECORDED and supported by comprehensive notes.
The change of seasons and the very real effect they have on the human body energy fields have long been worked with and acknowledged by many ancient cultures
I’m excited to weave together some of these ancient wisdoms and bring them to you in a way you can incorporate into a modern-day lifestyle.
As we move into Winter, the trees are bare, the nights long and deep and the Earth has moved into its deepest Yin cycle and the deep Winter rest and rejuvenation.
A core principal of Oriental Medicine is to live in harmony with the Seasons – to live as Nature lives. NOW is the time for us to connect with our own deepest Yin energy and to welcome the rejuvenation of the deep Winter energies.
In this Winter Rejuvenation workshop, we will:
- Call on the Winter acupressure points
- Align with our deepest Yin, and the restorative, nourishment of the Kidney energy system and her Yang partner, the Bladder energy
- Explore effective ways of working with the key acupressure points that directly target this particular change of season and support that transition
- Connect with the Dark Goddess, Xi Wang Mu of the Water Energy
- Call forth our ancestral Jing energy
- Bring to us the Water alchemy of Will into Wisdom
As we move out of the “great letting go” and detoxification of Autumn, now is the time for us to work with Nature again and move deep into rest ,sleep and the dark mystery of Winter and the Water element .
The class will be recorded so if you are not able to join live you can watch the replay whenever you want and wherever you are in the World!
The wonderful Madison King will be hosting.
Click to purchase
Joining link zoom codes are sent out 48 hours before a live zoom class and within 24 hours of a booking for a recorded/ on demand class.