The Pain Class
with Kim Dowdell
April 10th and 13th 6-9pm UK time
The Workshop will be recorded with Lifetime access so you can watch anytime and anywhere in the World!
If you are in pain right now, then you are not alone. At any one time, studies have soon that at least 20% of people around the World have pain that has lasted more than 3 months- That is a lot of people in pain for a long time!
In the Pain Class we will be looking at how Oriental Medicine can work with and help with pain.
Topics will include
- Headaches and Migraines are amongst the most frequently experienced pain – we will explore Acu points and protocols to help
- The Pain Point Chasers – The BEST Acupoints for body pain
- The Aura, etheric field and pain – sometimes the best place to work with pain is in the biofield- find out why and how!
- We will look at 2 protocols for back pain – (back pain, along with headaches take the top slots for the most commonly experienced pain)
- How to work with one sided body pain
- Scars and pain
- The Vagus Nerve and pain
- Bi Obstruction Syndrome – joint pain, arthritis, muscle spasms, tendonitis, neck/shoulder pain and Qi stagnation
- Fibromyalgia, chronic pain and the Earth and Wood elements
- Chronic and Acute pain
The techniques, acupoints and protocols in the workshop are powerful tools for us to work with for both for ourselves and others
The Pain Class will take place on April 10th and 13th from 6-9pm London time. It will be recorded, with lifetime access and be supported by comprehensive notes. The fee is £120.
Click to purchase
Joining link zoom codes are sent out 48 hours before a live zoom class and within 24 hours of a booking for a recorded/ on demand class.