Your Fabulous Face
Your Fabulous Face –
Your Window to the World
Online workshop with Kim Dowdell
Hosted by Madison King
January 17th and 20th 7.00pm – 9.00pm London time
The Workshop will be recorded with Lifetime access so you can watch anytime and anywhere in the World!
“A man finds room in the few inches of his face for the traits of all his ancestors, for the expression of all his history and all his wants”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Chinese face reading – Mian Xiang has been practiced for over 3,000 years. Facial diagnosis reveals our emotions, personality, organ health, past traumas, future challenges and personal strengths.
To know ourselves all we have to do is look in the mirror!
In “Your Fabulous Face” we will explorehow to begin to map someone’s life journey through their face –
- Learn about the mountains and rivers, money bags, golden path and breath of life areas of your face
- What do your eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, cheeks say about you, your health and energy?
- Our “Inner and Outer face” how the 2 sides of our face reveal our nature, personality and health
- Wrinkles, lines, marks and freckles – what do they tell us? – The answer is a lot!
- “The 3 Maps”–Emotional facial map, Organ facial map and Life Ages facial map – Learn how to read these 3 maps and the deep information they hold.
- The Vagus Nerve and the face
- The 3 treasures, the face and “Jing blowout”
- The Five elements and our face
- A 10 minute energy “facial”
- The “de-stress” face and body protocol
Face reading has been a diagnostic tool for thousands of years. When we know how to “read a face” we have access to all the information we need to “see” someone’s life journey, their strengths, history and life patterns. It is a fabulous tool to both understand and energetically treat ourselves, our family and clients.
The Live Zoom online Your Fabulous Face class is on January 17/20th from 7-9.00pm London time. It will be recorded and supported by comprehensive handouts. The fee is £78.
Click image to purchase
Joining link zoom codes are sent out 48 hours before a live zoom class and within 24 hours of a booking for a recorded/ on demand class.